Schmincke Aqua Transparent Primer
This Schmincke Aqua transparent primer allows watercolour painting on grease-free surfaces such as canvas, painting boards, or wood, as well as on acrylic paintings in which the surface remains visible. In comparison to white watercolour ground, this clear ground provides for especially creative options. This transparent watercolour ground, forms an even, matte, elastic and age resistant film. May be overpainted, or tinted beforehand, with watercolours, gouache or acrylic colours.
- Shake well and stir, if necessary, before use.
- Transparent watercolour ground is ready to use and should be evenly applied on the surface with a brush.
- When applying more layers, the previous coat must be completely dry before the next coat is applied.
- Can be overpainted with watercolours once dry.
- This pure primer may also be tinted with tube watercolour or acrylic colour. Always use a separate palette for mixing. The product should never be put directly into watercolor pans.
- The product is water mixable, but dries up water-insoluble.
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Please don’t use this product below temperatures under 10 °C.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 250 ml and 500 ml
Contains: Pure acrylate dispersion, additives, water.
Product: 50 716