50 034 Impasto medium (megilp) –for pasty oil techniques
Pasty medium for oil colours. Suitable for prima- and putty-knife painting technique. Preserves the natural tone and buttery character of an oil colour; accelerates drying and supports the through drying of thicker oil layers. There is no change of the product quality based on the colour change of the raw material stand oil. Dosage: 10 to max. 30%
Thinner: Turpentine substitute (50019)
- The recommended dosage for megilp is 10 – 30 %.
- The product is ready to use and should be added to oil colours undiluted. If necessary it can be diluted with e.g. turpentine substitute 50019.
- Please clean tools like brushes or palettes as soon as possible with e.g. oil of turpentine 50024 / 50102, turpentine substitute 50019 or brush cleaner 50051 / 50052.
- There is no damage of the product quality because the different colour shades of the ingredient “stand oil”.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 35 ml, 120 ml and 200 ml
Contains: alkyd resin, stand oil, fillers.