To order click on colour swatch below
110 colours comprise the Schmincke HORADAM® AQUARELL range. 69 colours are formulated with one pigment only, an ideal quality for professional painting and for colour mixing. The newer artists’ pigments have been researched and tested to comply with the highest quality standard regarding stability, fineness, resolubility and lightfastness. To achieve these outstanding characteristics, like reusable paint when dried on a palette and high control of paint flow even on soft watercolour papers, only the best raw materials are used. The entire colour line is harmonious, balanced and complete.
Schmincke Horadam Watercolours are available in 5 ml or 15 ml tubes as well half pan or full pan.
- Each colour has its own individually optimized formula.
- Highest lightfastness due to an extra-strict validation process
- Fully reusable paint when dried on a palette means less waste and ease of use
- Pan formula is the same as tube formula for greater compatibility and ease of use
- Perfect balance of gum arabic and ox gall make colours highly controllable even on soft watercolour paper
- German-made quality
For tips on choosing between tubes and pans watch this video Schmincke Pans vs Tubes – YouTube
Download a PDF of the Schmincke Horadam Watercolour Colour Chart