Speedball Block Print Ink for Fabric
Speedball Fabric Block Printing Ink prints on a range of fabrics as well as paper, with bold, opaque colors. They dry to the touch overnight, and remain permanent through the wash, with NO HEAT SET REQUIRED! Use these inks with lino blocks for oil-based ink such as the pink Speedball Speedy Carve blocks or pink Blum blocks.
- Excellent on cotton, polyester blends, linen, paper and rayon, as well as other synthetic fibers.
- Fabric prints are ready for the wash 4 – 7 days after ink is dry and will remain permanent through the wash.
- Ink won’t crack or peel over time!
- Clean up easily with soap and water
- Available in 14 colors! (transparent base available in 75ml)
- Available in 75 ml or 150 ml tubes, a six colour set or a Fabric Block Printing Kit!
Inspiration for School Teachers and Community Projects
SPEEDBALL’S NEW FABRIC BLOCK PRINT INK AT THE GOLDSTEIN MUSEUM OF DESIGN – Over 50 students were able to enjoy a hands-on experience with block printing using Speedball’s new fabric block printing ink. Learn More