Speedball Deluxe Fabric Block Printing Set 3484
This New 14 piece Speedball Deluxe Fabric Block Printing Set includes everything you need to get started block printing on fabric! This kit is particularly good for those wanting to print repeating patterns on textiles. Made from a water-washable oil, these inks print with bold, opaque color and maintain a soft hand on fabric.
Do you love creating unique designs on fabric but hate heat setting? Then Speedball’s Fabric Block Printing Ink is for you! These water-washable oils are bold and opaque and maintain a soft hand on fabric. They are available in 14 colors in 2.5 oz and 5 oz tubes, as well as a variety of kits. All colors carry the AP Seal and clean up easily with soap and water.
This Deluxe Fabric Block Print Kit includes:
- 3″ x 4″ Speedy-Carve Block
- 4″ x 6″ Speedy-Carve Block
- Speedball Bench Hook/ Inking Plate
- 4″ Speedball Hard Rubber Pop-In Brayer
- 1 Lino Handle (red)
- 5 Lino Cutters: Small V (#1), Large V (#2), (#3), Large U Gouge (#5), and (#6).
- 4 x 1.25 oz Fabric Block Printing Ink : Black, Red, White and Blue
Fabric Block Printing Ink FAQs
- On what fabrics can I print using Speedball’s Fabric Block Printing Inks? Smooth fabrics that do not possess a heavy texture or stretch are best for use with Speedball’s Fabric Block Printing Inks. Cotton, Linen, Broadcloth & Denim are examples of ideal fabrics for use. Nylon and canvas are not recommended for use with this ink.
- How long do Speedball’s Fabric Block Printing Inks take to dry on fabric? Speedball Fabric Block Printing Inks will dry to the touch overnight.
- How long until Speedball Fabric Block Printing Ink is permanent on fabric? Depending on climate, we recommend waiting 4-7 days before washing fabrics after printing with Fabric Block Printing Inks.
- What does water washable oil mean? While formulated to possess the working properties of oil-based inks (permanence, tack, etc.), Speedball’s Fabric Block Printing Ink is easily cleaned up with soap and water.
- What is the open time for Speedball Fabric Block Printing Ink? These inks have an open time that is similar to that of Speedball’s Water-Soluble Block Print Ink.
- What surfaces can I use with Speedball’s Fabric Block Printing Inks? These inks are ideal for printing with linoleum, wood or soft block surfaces.
- What brayers are recommended for use with Speedball’s Fabric Block Printing Ink? Soft Rubber Brayers are ideal for use with Fabric Block Printing Ink.