POSCA Paint Markers
Non-toxic, water based POSCA paint markers can be used on almost any surface so you can express your creativity freely. The alcohol- and solvent- free opaque acrylic paint covers well, is blend-able, dries quickly and can be overlaid when dry. There is no need for a base coat. Use these versatile paint markers on paper, glass, cardboard, wood, porcelain, metal, textiles, ceramics, plastic, and much more without priming. However, these markers will produce different results on certain surfaces with a primer. You can even use them like watercolor when mixed with water and a brush. Ideal for all types of art, craft, graffiti, décor and more. Made in Japan.
Available in 55+ colors and eight tip sizes ranging from 0.7 mm to 15 mm.
*images are not to scale
- The PCF-350 brush tip marker combines the advantages of a paintbrush with the benefits of a pen. With its soft tip, it can be used for hard to reach areas. Additionally, it allows professionals and beginners to experience the pleasure of painting without the props. The soft brush tip of the PCF-350 is ideal for calligraphy and colouring.
- The PC-1MR extra-fine tip marker (0.7 mm) has the same qualities as a paint marker in the form of a fine tip pen. The precise and calibrated tip of the PC-1MR produces refined lines. It’s designed for professionals and beginners requiring an ultra-fine and consistent line in a wide selection of colors.
- The PC-1MC extra-fine, tapered bullet tip (0.7 mm) marker is ideal for fine detail work. A favorite to color or write with accuracy. The very fine tip of the PC-1MC is ideal for small format creations.
- The PC-3M fine bullet tip marker is great for both coloring and writing clean lines. The universal bullet tip of the PC-3M adapts to all types of creation. Use this versatile marker to customize, create, decorate or mark anything that inspires you.
- The PC-5M medium bullet tip marker is the most multi-purpose marker of the POSCA range. It produces neat and precise lines, and is ideal for coloring. The PC-5M’s versatile bullet tip offers unlimited freedom of use. It adapts to all types of creation. An all around favorite of both professionals and beginners.
- The PC-8K broad chisel tip marker draws neat curves and covers large surfaces. The broad chisel tip of the PC-8K is perfect for tracing curves and covering large areas.
- The PC-17K extra-broad, rectangular chisel tip marker (15 mm) is a favorite of professionals and artists for creating large scale artwork. The rectangular XXL tip of the PC-17K is ideal for flat colours and backgrounds. Great for wall murals, urban art, interior design and more.