POSCA Paint Marker – Pink
Non-toxic, water based POSCA paint markers can be used on almost any surface so you can express your creativity freely. The alcohol- and solvent- free opaque acrylic paint covers well, is blend-able, dries quickly and can be overlaid when dry. There is no need for a base coat. These versatile paint markers can be used on paper, glass, cardboard, wood, porcelain, metal, textiles, ceramics, plastic and much more without priming. The markers will, however, produce different results on certain surfaces with a primer. They can also be used like watercolor when mixed with water and a brush. Ideal for all types of art, craft, graffiti, décor and more.
Available in 55 colors and eight tip sizes ranging from 0.7 mm to 15 mm for all types of art, craft, graffiti, decor and more.
- The PCF-350 brush tip marker combines the advantages of a paintbrush with the benefits of a pen. With its soft tip, it can be used for hard to reach areas, and it allows professionals and beginners to experience the pleasure of painting without the props.
- The PC-1MR extra-fine tip marker (0.7 mm) has the same qualities as a paint marker in the form of a fine tip pen. It’s designed for professionals and beginners requiring an ultra-fine and consistent line in a wide selection of colors.
- The PC-1MC extra-fine, tapered bullet tip marker (0.7 mm) is ideal for fine detailed work. A favorite to color or write with accuracy.
- The PC-3M fine bullet tip marker is great for both coloring and writing clean lines. Fine, 0.9mm – 1.3mm bullet-shaped nib.
- The PC-5M medium bullet tip marker is the most multi-purpose marker of the POSCA range. It produces neat and precise lines, and is ideal for coloring. An all-around favorite of both professionals and beginners. Medium, 1.8mm – 2.5mm bullet-shaped nib.
- The PC-8K broad chisel tip marker draws neat curves and covers large surfaces. Ideal for flat-tints, urban art, sign making, interior design, board customization and more. Broad, 8 mm chisel-shaped nib.
- The PC-17K extra-broad, rectangular chisel tip marker (15 mm) is a favorite of professionals and artists for creating large-scale artwork. Great for filling in background colors, wall murals, urban art, interior design and more.
*This color swatch is a good representation of what the marker color will look like once dry. Colors may appear differently by screen.