Posca MopR Paint Marker
POSCA MOPR Paint Markers feature a round foam rubber tip and innovative barrel design for a generous application of color. With its truly ergonomic shape and semi-rigid design, it offers a new grip and a unique artistic experience. The XXL round tip of the POSCA MOP’R (PCM-22) is highly intuitive, ideal for creating large-scale drawings and controlled drips.
Create large drawings horizontally or vertically with the MOP’R. It can be used right side up for finer details, or upside down for high link flow. Lines between 3 mm and 19 mm can be achieved depending on the angle of the tip.
Use MOP’R to create an endless variety of effects that are harder to achieve with other tips. It’s perfect for creating splashes, stamps, spray effects, drips, highlights and more. Like all POSCA markers, MOP’R paint is non-toxic, water-based, mixable and colors can be layered.
The Mop’R is available in white, yellow, green, light blue, pink, red, black and blue.
- Designed to be used for street art, fine art and everything in between.
- The reservoir has an ergonomic shape and is comfortable to hold.
- Can be used either upside down for high ink flow, or right side up for finer details.
- The porous tip shape allows ink to flow through. Holding the tip against the surface will cause drips that really bring your art to life.
- Create splashes, stamps, spray effects, highlights and more
- POSCA works on most surfaces and is permanent on absorbent media such as paper and card, but may be removed from shiny, non-porous surfaces with a scraper.
Non-toxic, water based POSCA markers can be used on almost any surface so you can express your creativity freely. The alcohol- and solvent- free opaque acrylic paint covers well, is blend-able, dries quickly and can be overlaid when dry. There is no need for a base coat. These versatile paint markers can be used on paper, glass, cardboard, wood, porcelain, metal, textiles, ceramics, plastic and much more without priming. The markers will, however, produce different results on certain surfaces with a primer. They can also be used like watercolor when mixed with water and a brush. Ideal for all types of art, craft, graffiti, décor and more.