Speedball FLEX Cocoa Bean Fabric Screen Printing Ink
Want to print on dark fabric? Speedball Flex Cocoa Bean Fabric Screen Printing Ink is an advanced water-based ink designed to be flexible across a variety of fabric. High Opacity, Maximum Flexibility, Soft Hand, Permanent, and Limitless Palette.
- High Opacity: Ink delivers bold, rich colors when printing on light or dark fabric.
- Maximum Flexibility: Ideal for use on cotton, polyester, rayon, and synthetic fibers while resisting cracking or peeling when fabric is stretched or pulled.
- Soft Hand: Fabric remains soft to the touch.
- Permanent: When properly heat set, inks maintain rich, vibrant color for life of the garment.
- Limitless Palette: Create your own signature colors by mixing FLEX Inks.
- Drying Time: For best results, all projects should be allowed to dry overnight prior to heat setting. Rushing the drying process may lead to issues such as under-cured ink, poor adhesion, or ink cracking after washing.
- Heat Setting: Please see the fabric types below to determine the recommended temperature and time to properly heat set your project.
- 100% Cotton: 300° for 1 minute
- Tri-blends: 300° for 1 minute
- Polyester blends: 300° for 40 seconds
Always use a piece of parchment paper to cover your printed project when heat setting, whether doing so with a heat press or iron. This prevents the ink from sticking to the heating element and ensures even heat distribution. Use of alternative paper such as copy paper, etc. is NOT recommended.
- Color Mixing: Speedball FLEX Inks are not pure process colors. This ensures highly opaque performance. It also allows artists to experiment when developing custom color mixes.