Sienna Plein Air Canvas / Panel Holder
The Sienna Canvas/Panel Holder is the latest breakthrough in plein air painting equipment. If combined with the Sienna Supply/Palette Box, Sienna Tripod, and Ultimate Plein Air Backpack (sold separately), you will have a versatile and easy to use traveling studio. The Sienna Canvas/Panel Holder secures on a standard 1/4 x 20 tripod ball head. It attaches in seconds and is adjustable to any angle including flat for watercolor.
The Sienna Canvas/Panel Holder is designed for plein air, but it is also perfect for the studio, art class, or workshops. Because it is so compact, it will easily fit in the Sienna Ultimate Plein Air Backpack. It is easy to use and sets up in seconds, which makes it ideal for travel.
- Rubber canvas holders will securely hold ¾”, 1 ½”, and 2” thick canvas.
- Panel clips will securely hold ¼” painting panels.
- Holds stretched canvas and painting panels from 8” up to 30” tall (20 cm to 76 cm).
- Rubber canvas bumpers securely grip the canvas in place and can hold a canvas up to 2” thick (5 cm)
- The top canvas holder has been designed to pivot slightly to ensure a strong grip on the canvas.
- Three panel holder clips secure painting panels for easy painting to the edge of the panel.
- Three adjustment knobs on the rear of the Holder allow for quick and easy adjustments.
- The aluminum mounting plate has standard ¼ x 20 threads and will work with most tripods.
- Length: 14 ¼” (36 cm)
- Width: 8” (20 cm)
- Depth: 3” (7.5 cm)
- Net Weight: 3 lbs