The Sienna Palette Box is a lightweight portable painting palette that easily attaches to the Sienna Tripod (not included). This versatile plein air Palette box are configurable in multiple ways.
- A traditional painting box utilizing the included tempered glass palette.
- A pastel box (when you add the optional pastel grid).
- A watercolor box (when you use the optional Sienna watercolor palette).
- A French easel companion (when you remove the tripod clamping blocks).
The Palette Box includes a tempered glass palette and two folding brush holder accessory trays. The folding trays also serve as a palette cover to keep your paint protected during transport and close with a clever magnetic latch.
- A 10″ x 12″ tempered glass palette.
- Two 6.5″ x 10.5″ folding accessory tray brush holders.
- Two adjustable tripod clamping blocks allow you to adjust the height of the Palette Box on your tripod.
- The clamping blocks can be easily removed allowing the Palette Box to function as a French companion.
- Magnetic latch holds the folding the accessory trays in place.
- Height: 11.5″ (13.5″ with the tripod blocks attached)
- Width: 13.25″ when closed – 26.5″ when open
- Depth: 1.5″
- Net Weight: 4 lbs
About the Designer
All the Sienna Plein Air products are developed and designed by Bradley Kasten. Bradley has been an artist for over twenty years and a product designer in the art materials industry for over ten years. He has designed several lines of artist easels, including the Artisan Grand Studio line, The Ultra Series by Craftech, and various other art easels and products. Bradley is constantly developing innovative new products designed with the artists needs foremost in mind.