031 Schmincke Horadam Onetz Aquarelle Medium
Ox Gall Wetting Agent – Improves flow.
Natural, thickened wetting agent for watercolours and gouache colours. Decreases the surface tension of the colours diluted with water. Use sparingly. Thinner: Water
- Ox gall is water-mixable.
- Dilute the product with a little water and mix it into the watercolours separately on a palette. (Use sparingly!).
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Dissolved ox gall tends to flocculate during a long period of storage; this has no influence on the product`s handling.
- The product also “degreases” undercoats such as lacquered palettes of painting boxes.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Contains: Oxgall, binder
May produce an allergic reaction.