Pebeo Setacolor Leather Marker – Fluorescent Pink
Setacolor Leather paint is a complete range of acrylic paint and markers for customizing leather and imitation leather. This is a unique range of leather paint markers with extra-fine tips, and colors identical to those available in Pebeo’s Setacolor Cuir bottles.
For best results, use the Setacolor Leather Degreaser to prepare the surface before applying.
- Marker Nib Size: Extra-Fine Tip
- Finish: Satin/Matt
- Acrylic paint markers specifically designed for leather and synthetic leather
- Resistance to scratches and rubbing*
- Optimum coverage
- Replacement nibs available here.
*Approved following a test protocol based on more than 100,000 rubbing contacts.
- Drying Time: Minimum 15 minutes between coats.
- Protection: Use the Setacolor Leather matt-satin or gloss varnish on the work after leaving it to dry for 24 hours.
- Cleaning: Clean up with water.
- Storage: Protect from frost and heat. (may not be able to be shipped in winter months)
- Do I have to shake the markers before use?
This helps to homogenize the product to obtain a more uniform shade or finish.
- Why and how do I apply the Preparer-degreaser?
It removes any protective coating that covers leather or synthetic leather, and degreases it. This will enable you to clean the surface thoroughly in order to obtain optimal adhesion of the colours afterwards. To apply it, soak an absorbent paper towel or cloth with the degreasing agent and rub the surface to be prepared. It is advisable to work outdoors or in a well ventilated area.