Pebeo Setacolor Leather Marker Black and White Set
Setacolor Leather paint is a complete range of acrylic paint for customizing and repairing leather as well as imitation leather. A unique range of leather paint markers with an extra-fine tip, shades identical to those seen on Setacolor Cuir bottles.
To ensure best results, use the Setacolor Leather Primer Degreaser to prepare the surface before applying.
- Size: Extra-Fine Tip
- Finish: Satin/Matt
- Acrylic paint markers specifically designed for leather and synthetic leather
- Resistance to scratches and rubbing*
- Bright colours
- Optimum coverage
*Approved following a test protocol based on more than 100,000 rubbing contacts.
- Drying Time: Minimum 15 minutes between coats.
- Protection: Use the Setacolor Leather matt-satin or gloss varnish on the work after leaving it to dry for 24 hours.
- Cleaning: Clean up with water.
- Storage: Protect from frost and heat. (may not be able to be shipped in winter months)
- Why and how do I apply the Preparer-degreaser?
It removes any protective coating that covers leather or synthetic leather, and degreases it. This will enable you to clean the surface thoroughly in order to obtain optimal adhesion of the colours afterwards. To apply it, soak an absorbent paper towel or cloth with the degreasing agent and rub the surface to be prepared. It is advisable to work outdoors or in a well ventilated area.
- Why is it necessary to shake the markers before use?
This helps to homogenize the product to obtain a more uniform shade or finish.