Pebeo Bio based Crystal Casting Resin
Transparent, glossy and solid, Pebeo Bio Based Crystal Resin is ideal for casting in molds or on rimmed supports (jewelry, frames), inclusions and even as a protective varnish. You can add dried plants to the casts. Once cured, the resin will not withstand prolonged contact at temperatures above 50°C or below 0°C.
- Two component epoxy resin system: 50%** bio-based resin and hardener (**bio-based carbon represents on average 50% of the total carbon present in the resin)
- Transparent, glossy and solid
- Mixing: 1 part Crystal B hardener to 2 parts Crystal A resin
- Casting thickness: up to 2 cm thick, it is not recommended for casting large pieces
- Setting time: Dry: 12h / Fully set: 24h
- Cleaning tools before beginning: With a dry cloth (brushes, spalters and spatulas) and 70% alcohol (commercially available) or alcohol gel.
- Storage: In their original packaging, fully sealed, and stored at between 15° C and 25° C. Keep away from freezing temperatures. 6 months in the sealed bottle after opening.