50 004 Safflower oil – refined
Safflower oil is a purified, pure and light, slowly drying oil, gained from the seeds of the safflower. It is used as a binding component for oil colours and oil painting mediums as well as for own production of white and light oil colours as it has a little tendency to yellow yellowing. Close the bottle and clean working equipment directly after use.
- Binding component for oil colours and oil painting mediums.
- Binder for own production of white/light oil colours. (The mixing ratio of binder to pigment very much depends on the type of pigment. Pre-test!)
- Safflower oil dries slower than linseed oil, purified, 50015.
- The product shoes a lower tendency to yellow than linseed oil, purified, 50015.
- The product is ready to use, but can be diluted with e.g. turpentine substitute 50019.
- Please clean tools like brushes or palettes as soon as possible with e.g. oil of turpentine 50024 / 50102, turpentine substitute 50019 or brush cleaner 50051 / 50052.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 60 ml
Contains: Safflower oil.