Pebeo Mixtion Relief Gilding Paste 37 ml
A fun and simple way to add dimensional, high gloss mirror effects to your mixed media projects. Use Pebeo Mixtion Relief Gilding Paste to highlight or enhance areas of your artwork. This adhesive is used to create raised lines for metal leafing. It is specifically formulated for use with Pebeo Mirror Effect Leaves.
Pebeo Relief gilding paste is available in a dispenser tube for easy use. This water based product dries clear and is compatible with all Pebeo Mixed Media products. Pebeo Gilding Paste is also available in a more fluid format here.
- Tube with outliner nozzle included (replacement nozzles available)
- Easy-to-apply and no-mess with the Gédéo Relief Gilding Paste applicator tip. Simply squeeze from the tube and draw.
- Relief Gilding Paste can be spread with a painting knife if desired.
- To apply, allow the Gilding Paste to dry until it becomes transparent, cover with a sheet of mirror leaf (colored side up), then apply light pressure with fingers to the sheet to transfer the colored mirror effect, and remove the foil sheet.
- The Gilding Paste, once dry, remains tacky for a long period of time, even days if covered with a plastic wrap.
- The transfer foil can also be applied directly over other mediums while still tacky.
- The Gilding Paste tends to shrink while drying. Anticipate the thickness and coverage of the application according to the desired effect. It is a good idea to do a test before use.
- It is important to wait until the Gilding Paste is completely transparent before applying the mirror leaf (transfer foil).
- Clean excess leaf gently by hand with a soft cloth.
Can be applied on most surfaces, raw, painted or decorated. Pébéo Liquid Art Panels, glass, canvas, metal, mirror, Plexiglass, plastic, paper, and cardboard, as well as jewelry or decorative objects.