Jacques Herbin 350th Anniversary Ink “Vert Atlantide”
This elegant, deep green ink features delicate flecks of both silver and gold pigment, creating a luxurious sheen and subtle shade variation as you write. Inspired by the lush plant life said to have inhabited the fabled continent of Atlantis, Vert Atlantide is a tribute to the brand’s founder, Jacques Herbin. An esteemed navigator, Herbin was believed to have been enthralled by the legend of this lost civilization.
This metallic ink is similar to the Herbin 1670 metallic ink. This ink is available in a beautiful, 50 ml square glass bottle with a matching wax seal color label.
- Great for fountain pens
- Highly saturated color with gold and silver sheen
- Gift boxed includes Herbin history pamphlet
- Wax seal “350” adorns the bottle
- Hand-dipped wax seal cap
- Wide mouth 50ml glass bottle
- Shake bottle well before filling your writing instrument
Reference – H151/39