Gelly Roll Moonlight Pens shed light onto art works, school projects, memos and more. Ultra vivid, opaque inks are luminous on light or dark paper and on most porous surfaces. The ink flows through a medium or fine-nib rollerball with creamy smooth consistency resulting in extraordinary writing comfort. These truly fluorescent colors glow under a black light. These pens are suitable for almost any permanent writing application and are waterproof, too.
Includes all colors from the Twilight, Daylight, Gray, Dawn & Dusk 5-Color Sets.
- Notes, journals and letters
- Scrapbooking and crafts
- Most papers including coated paper, photographs, and vellum
- Drawing, doodling and coloring
- Fine point ideal for creating intricate tangle patterns on dark papers
- Fine: 0.3 mm fine line, 0.6 mm ball | Bold: 1.0mm ball with a 0.5mm line
- A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to write with
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Opaque ink shows well on dark, colored and white paper
- Archival Moonlight colors contain pigment-based ink
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- Fluorescent Moonlight colors glow under a black light, and can fade if exposed to sunlight
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
More About Sakura
Sakura – A world of possibility powered by human creativity. For Sakura, it’s not just about the pens. Sakura produces quality products with only the best materials, so that you can express yourself and unlock your unique creative potential.