The iconic, nostalgic Gelly Roll® line now includes 10 new colors and 5 gray shades. Moonlight 06® now offers earth and jewel tones to complete a spectrum of opaque shades, a great addition to the existing bright Moonlight pens. The unique paint-like quality and performance of Moonlight is ideal for both white and dark papers. The fine line allows for the ink to dry with very little wait time, minimizing the risk of smearing. Add these new shades to your existing original collection of bright and bold Moonlight pens.
The creamy, smooth, opaque ink is perfect for writing in journals, decorating cards, pattern drawing, or detailed accents. All colors are bright on white paper and produce outstanding effects on quality black paper. The fluorescents even glow under a black light source, popping the colors right off the paper. Create fine lines on any artwork and leave a colorful mark that’s uniquely your own. Moonlight ink comes in two types: archival* and fluorescent **.
Gelly Roll Moonlight also comes in a bolder line width, Moonlight 10.
- *Archival Moonlight Dusk colors contain pigment-based ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- **Fluorescent Moonlight Dawn colors can fade if exposed to direct sunlight
- 0.6mm ball with a 0.3mm fine line
- Fluorescent colors glow under a black light (UL light)
- No feathering or bleed-through on most papers
- Ultra vivid, opaque ink colors on white or dark paper
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin