Artograph Super Prism Projector
The Artograph Super Prism projector is designed for the artist or designer who needs the best in image clarity and accuracy. Ideal for working from a variety of challenging originals like photographs, halftones, and highly detailed drawings. Features a 3-element, color-corrected lens for extra sharp images and increased brightness. This Super Lens enlarges originals from 2 to 20 times. Includes extra accessory lens to extend the range from 3 times enlargement down to 20% reduction.
*Includes 500-Watts of photo quality lighting for a whiter and brighter image. Magnetic door latches and a spring clip keep the copy securely in place. Generous 7 x 7 inch (177.8 x 177.8 mm) top-loading, glass copy area makes for easy placement of large copy, books, or small 3-D objects. A fan cooling channel system and thermal overload circuit protect originals from overheating. A dark room is required for maximum visibility.
- Top-loading 7″ x 7″ (177.8 x 177.8 mm) glass-covered copy area with adjustable cover to keep artwork flat and secure
- Enlarges artwork and 3-D objects up to 20 times the original size
- The bonus lens extends range down to 80% reduction
- Vertical projection of 80% reduction up to 3 times enlargement
- Features Super Lens: 230 mm f/4.5, 3-element color-corrected, precision-ground lens for extra sharp images
- Illumination: 500 Watts photo quality lighting for a brighter image (included/20 hours)* 220 V units come with 2 each 250 Watt halogen lamps
- Fan cooling system and safety overload circuit keep copy cooler
- Net Weight: 9 lbs (4.08 kg)
- UL, CUL, and CE approved
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Find the basic Artograph Prism Projector here.