Caran d’Ache Museum Aquarelle Watercolour Pencils
Caran d’Ache Museum Aquarelle are 76 Colours of extra fine watercolour pencils. They are perfectly suited to the nomadic ways of watercolourists and urban sketchers. Also available in sets.
Caran d’Ache MUSEUM AQUARELLE is not only a water-soluble pencil, it is a watercolour in a pencil form. MUSEUM AQUARELLE colour pencils are developed and produced in their Geneva workshop, in close collaboration with master watercolour artists. Their extra-fine quality and high pigment concentration makes them perfect both for watercolour painting and for artistic drawing.
For use as a watercolour:
Lay down the palette of colours you want on dry paper. Pick them up with a moist brush and start painting. Create blends by applying the paint on watercolour paper you have already moistened. As the colours spread you can produce some surprising effects. Apply watercolour over a layer that has already dried to create a transparent or a glazed effect.
Museum Aquarelle Features:
- 100% water-soluble immediately
- Exceptional colour lightfastness
- Apply them dry or wet
- Low powdering
- Optimal transparency with no veiled effect or bloom
- Brilliant and vibrant colours
DETAILS OF THE PENCIL
- Premium FSC™ certified cedar wood, easy sharpening
- Matt finish, hexagonal shape, matt cap faithfully reproduces the lead colour
- Colour identification number
TECHNIQUES FOR USE
- Dry or wet drawing on all media
- Watercolour, wash drawing, shading
- For accurate lines, washes or blending