Sakura Micron Pigma Pen Sets
Pigma ink, invented by Sakura over 25 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today. Artists, consumers, as well as scientists consider the Pigma Micron pigment liner to be a necessary basic tool for any archival-quality, handwritten project. These Pigma Pen Sets are available in a range of sizes.
Choose from a range of nib sizes. 005 (.20mm), 01 (.25mm), 02 (.30mm), 03 (.35mm), 05 (.45mm), 08 (.50mm), 10 (0.60mm) and 12 (0.70mm). The same Pigma ink is available in a thicker Graphic 1 bullet style nib, Graphic 2 & 3 chisel, as well as Brush tip pen. Also available is the Pigma Micron PN which features a durable plastic nib with the same quality Pigma ink.
This permanent, fade-resistant, chemically stable, pigment-based ink will not bleed or run if liquids are spilled on or applied to the document after the ink has dried. Perfect for legal situations, Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter on documents, in log books, or on checks. It’s no wonder architects, archivists, anthropologists, entomologists and laboratories depend on Pigma Micron for record keeping.
- Archival quality Pigma ink
- Fade and chemical resistant
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Does not bleed through most papers
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Archival journals
- Freehand drawing and Zentangle
- Legal documents, log books, checks
- Sketching with watercolors
- Rubber stamping
- Fabric design – decorative use only, larger nibs recommended
More About Sakura
Sakura – A world of possibility powered by human creativity. For Sakura, it’s not just about the pens. Sakura produces quality products with only the best materials, so that you can express yourself and unlock your unique creative potential.