Sakura Glaze pens are a unique type of glossy decorative art pen with raised writing you can feel! The three-dimensional ink writes well on plastic as well as non-porous surfaces, to add texture and dimension. Use them to decorate invitations, cards, CDs, vellum, and plastic as well as for rubber stamp embellishments. Also, Glaze pens are waterproof on most surfaces.
Glaze is the first and only pen of its kind to offer 3D ink, and glossy, vibrant colors. The dimensional ink leaves a raised ink line for writing with shiny texture. Create a stained glass effect by using these pens on translucent or transparent surfaces. Glaze ink also resists water and can be used to achieve a batik look. Glaze’s shiny colors and texture looks similar to heat embossing or professional printing without the extra fuss.
Try Glaze Clear for a subtle effect that shines in light!
Note: Glaze is a special craft pen with ink that flows thickly and takes time to dry. Therefore, it is not ideal for any lengthy writing. Drying time depends on the surface — from a few minutes on paper, to 10 minutes on glass.
Available individually or in a set of 6.
Set of 6 includes: Gray, Hunter Green, Royal Blue, Sepia, Turquoise, and White.
- Writes on plastic, glass, ceramic, and metal
- Cards, notes, and invitations
- Lettering, doodles, and drawing
- Ornaments or votives
- Batik and stained glass effects
- Water-based & odorless
- Waterproof on most surfaces
- Write slowly, allow to dry completely and lay flat to dry
- Raised effect is delicate and can be crushed-down
- Prolonged contact with plastic may cause transfer
- The 3D effect is best on non-porous, clean, and smooth surfaces
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
Sakura – A world of possibility powered by human creativity. For Sakura, it’s not just about the pens. Sakura produces quality products with only the best materials, so that you can express yourself and unlock your unique creative potential.