Faber Castell Pitt Graphite Matt Pencil Sets
The revolution in graphite drawing! Graphite pencils have always produced a shimmering, shiny laydown. Depending on the preference of the creative person, this effect is either skillfully incorporated or is perceived as disturbing. The innovative Pitt Graphite Matt was specially developed to reduce light reflections on the paper and to create maximum depth effect by varying the different degrees of hardness. Also available individually.
What is the difference between the Pitt Graphite Matt and regular pencils?
The Pitt Graphite Matt pencil has a matt finish that produces very few or no light reflections. This means that no details of the drawing are lost due to light reflection from any angle. And digitizing (photographing, scanning) without reflections is also simple.
Set of 6 includes: 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B, 10B, 12B
Set of 11 includes: 8 Pitt Graphite Matt pencils in HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B, 10B, 12B, 14B as well as accessories (sharpener, eraser and blending stomp)
- Extremely matt graphite pencil of supreme artists´ quality
- Ultra-matt graphite laydown for reduced reflection on paper
- Highest tonal value density for maximum depth effect
- Smooth graphite application
- Ideal for writing, drawing and sketching
- Especially suitable for monochrome graphite work
- Extra break-resistant
- Carbon-neutral production
- Wood from certified sustainable forestry
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish