Niji Premier Waterbrushes
The NEW Yasutomo Niji Premier Waterbrushes are a brush and water container combined in one convenient tool. They can be filled with water, ink, or other water-based media. Thanks to their unique plunger system, Niji Premier Water brushes are easier to fill and create less mess than other squeeze water brushes. Long, responsive brush bristles are great for fine detail.
These travel brushes work wonderfully for watercolors and other water-based mediums. Use for watercolor, sumi, ink, silk painting, face painting, coloring books and more! Perfect for plein-air painting and travel.
Each brush comes with a plastic cap. Packaged in a sturdy, reusable plastic carrying case for safe storage and convenient travel. Also available in a set of 3 here.
- Small – tip measures 2/5″ (10 mm) long x 3/32″ wide
- Medium – tip measures 1/2″ (12 mm) long x 1/8″ wide
- Large – tip measures 3/5″ (15 mm) long x 3/16″ wide
- Flat – tip measures 5/8″ long x 3/8″ wide.
- Felt Bullet Tip – bullet tip measures 2/5″ (10 mm) long x 1/4″ wide.