These 18 stunning opaque colours are designed to create incredible hammered metallic effects and glowing moon surface when applied generously to any flat surface.
Set of 6 x 20ml contains one each: Turquoise, Veil of Smoke, Carmine, Metal Blue, Apricot and Gold.
Fantasy Moon Properties:
- Solvent Based.
- Can be easily mixed together
- Ready to use.
- Pearlescent effect with pearly, opaque colours.
- Compatible with all Pebeo Mixed Media products.
- Available in 45ml jars. Some colors are also available in 250ml jars.
- Stir Fantasy Moon paint well before application to obtain a fluid colour. Do not shake.
- You can pour the paint onto a flat horizontal surface, or alternatively, you can use a pipette, or brush
- The effects will vary depending on whether the Moon paints are used alone, mixed with one another or combined with Fantasy Prisme or other Mixed Media products.
- Drying time will vary according to the thickness of the paint application. Applications of 2 mm will take about 24 hours to become dry to the touch, and completely dry after another 24 hours.
- Wait 7 days before applying a resin top coat.
- When combined with with Prisme, or with Vitrail paints, the Moon colours render astonishing abstract results.
- The thicker the application, the more defined and accentuated the pearl effects will be. The thinner the applications, the more subtle the effects.
- Clean brushes, and applicators thoroughly with odourless mineral spirits, or white spirits. Then rinse well with soapy water.
- Pebeo Fantasy Moon and Prisme paints are very fluid as well as self leveling. The Pebeo Cerne relief outliners may be used to create outlines to contain the Fantasy colours.