Amsterdam Acrylic Varnish
Amsterdam Acrylic Varnish may be used to provide a layer of durable final protection for an acryilc painting. It is designed to be applied after the paint has completely dried. This solvent-based varnish can be thinned with white spirits. It will dry in a few hours, and won’t yellow once dry.
- Available in High Gloss, Gloss, Satin or Matte finishes.
- Sizes: 75 ml, 250 ml and 1 Litre.
- Glass Bottles
- Apply varnish once the paint film has completely dried (with normal film thickness = 4 to 5 days)
- Shake well before use
- When applying with a brush, do so in one layer and in one direction at a time
- Dries in a few hours
- Does not yellow
- Can be thinned with white spirit
- Clean brushes with white spirit
- Flammable (If used in a spray can, this product is extremely flammable)
- Dry varnish layers can be removed with white spirit
- This is a solvent product and should be used in a well ventilated area.
- Clean brushes immediately after use by wiping thoroughly with a cloth, adding a bit of painting solvent and then wiping again. Then brushse can be wash thoroughly with soap and water.
Let Amsterdam inspire you – and empower you to push your creative boundaries!