Etchr Syphon Fountain Pen Set
Set of two Premium Fountain Pens – one in Ivory White with EF nib, and one Matte Transparent in F nib, both with 1.9ml barrels to fill with your favourite ink. These pens do not take ink cartridges, but fill with ink using a syphon.
This set includes:
One (1) Ivory white Fountain Pen in EF nib and one (1) Matte Transparent Fountain Pen in F nib.
Nib material: Stainless Steel
What are the sizes of the nibs?
- EF nib: 0.38 mm writing thickness
- F nib: 0.5mm writing thickness
How to fill your Fountain Pen with Ink?
- Unscrew and remove the pen cap.
- With the nib pointing down, gently pull the end cap out about 2 mm, then twist it counterclockwise until it stops rotating.
- Dip the pen nib into your ink bottle, so the nib is fully submerged.
- Twist the end cap clockwise to fill the barrel with ink.
- Twist the end cap counterclockwise to squeeze five drops of ink back into the bottle.
- Twist the end cap gently back into place – it will click when it is secure.
- Wipe away any excess ink from the nib with a dry cloth.
Cleaning your Fountain Pen:
- Unscrew the nib head from the pen barrel.
- Flush the nib head with cool running water until the water runs clear.*
* If the nib is clogged, put the nib head in a cup of cool water and soak it for up to 12 hours, changing the water as it becomes dirty.
- Wash inside the pen barrel in running water until the water runs clear.
- Use a clean cloth to dry the water from the pen nib.
- Wipe the whole pen dry.
Clean your pen whenever you switch between inks. When used continuously, it is recommended to clean the pen every eight weeks. With infrequent use, only clean if the pen becomes clogged or before long term storage. Use caution whenever fully disassembling your pen to protect the piston assembly.
How to care for your pens:
- Clean your fountain pens with cool water only.
- Never use alcohol to wipe or clean your pens.
- Always close the pen cap tightly after use.
- Never shake the pen because shaking could cause it to leak.
- If you remove the nib from the pen head, push the nib back in tightly to prevent leaks.
- Wipe away excess ink on the nib with a cloth or tissue for better ink flow.
- Store your pen vertically with the nib pointing up.
- Store your pens at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or high heat.
- For long term storage, empty the pen of ink, then clean and dry it thoroughly.