For the preparation/ isolation of watercolour paper
This medium is for the preparation of watercolour paper so that already dreid colour can be removed afterwards, so a watercolour painting can be modified or corrected. Especially usefull for staining watercolours, which are hard to remove, marked with the triangle symbol. The medium has to be applied before the colour application, as it isolates the paper. Using very soft, textured paper types like e.g. rag paper, the medium has to be applied purely. For stronger sized papers the medium should be thinned with water. Pre-tests are recommended. As the Lift-off Medium dries to a water-insoluble film, it must never be put into the pans. Please clean tools as soon as possible with water and soap.
- Shake well before use.
- AQUA Lift-off-Medium is ready to use with lightly sized papers (for example mould-made papers).
- For use on stronger surface-glued papers (for example student quality) the product should be diluted with water; pre-testing is recommended.
- The product should be used as a size: brush the painting-ground before painting with water-colour and let thoroughly dry.
- The product may never be put directly into the pans.
- The product can be diluted with water, but dries up to a water-insoluble film.
- Please clean tools like brushes as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Please don´t use the product below temperatures under 10 °C object- and room-temperatures.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 60 ml
Contains: Water, pure acrylate dispersion, additives.