This press can be used for a variety of printmaking techniques, including linoleum block printing, collagraph printing, engraving, etching and monoprinting. Richeson Presses are manufactured using quality parts and craftsmanship: heavy castings, steel rollers, and micro pressure gauges. Built rock solid for professionals and priced for artists!
- Micro pressure gauges for superior control over prints.
- Heavy steel rollers for consistent, even pressure.
- Individually adjustable feet to ensure premium stability!
Please Note: Due to the weight of this product it is considered OVERSIZED and will incur extra shipping charges. Our Shipping Department will contact you regarding additional fees once your order has been placed.
Gear ratio: Direct Drive
Plate: 1/8″ thick steel
Bed size: 11 3/4″ (w) x 19 3/4″ (l)
Max print size: 9.5″ x 18″
Upper Roll dimensions: 3″ diameter x 10 3/4″ (w)
Lower Roll dimensions: 1.5″ diameter x 10 3/4″ (w)
Clearance (w/o blanket): 1 5/16″
Base dimensions: 13 1/4″ (w) x 11 3/4″ (l)
Shipping weight: 69 lb
Item #: 695102
- Pusher Blankets are made from dense, wool felt, and are used on top of the press cushion blanket to protect it and to reduce the strain on the top roller. Size: 10½″ x 19″ x 1/8″
- Catcher Blankets are made from dense, wool felt, and are used on top of the printing paper to catch the sizing as damp paper runs through the press. Size: 12″ x 26″ x 1/16″
- Baby Press Cushions are to be placed on top of the Catcher blanket and are used primarily when Block Printing. Size: 10.5″ x 19″ x 1/4″
- The Steel Plate is 11 11/16″ x 19 3/4″ x 1/8″