Rhodia Composition Book B5
The Rhodia Composition book B5 is a type of clothbound notebook commonly used by writers and students because it is durable and dependable. The paper is traditionally available “college ruled”, with horizontal lines at 9/32″ intervals and a vertical margin at 1 1/4″ from the left of the page. By giving it the incomparable orange and black look, Rhodia reinterprets this great classic in two canvas-backed clothbound notebooks with elegant grey rulings.
Rhodia’s Composition Book features all of what you love about the classic composition book but now featuring the best writing paper in the world and with the iconic orange and black covers. Canvas-backed thread-binding, college ruled lined with margins, lays flat!
- Sheets/Pages: 80/160, non perforated
- Paper/Color: 80 g / Ivory
- 7 ½ x 9 ⅞” (B5)
- College ruled with margins or 5×5 Grid
- Fountain pen and marker friendly
- Super smooth, acid-free, pH neutral
- Canvas-back thread bound
- Opens flat
- Classic composition book cover
- Available in orange or black