Also made on a cylinder mould, 100% cotton, ARCHES® Oil, 300 gsm (140 lb), is suitable for marouflage. Its grain is comparable to that of a stretched canvas, which makes for comfortable working and requires no prior preparation. Thanks to its semi-absorbent surface, the paint stays on the surface for an excellent rendering of the colours and faster drying times.
- Composition: 100% cotton – Made on a cylinder mould
- Grammage: 300 gsm (140 lb)
- Texture: fine grain
- Colour: white
- Edges (sheet): 4 deckle edges
- Watermark (sheet): “Arches® Huile ∞ France”
- Format: sheet, roll or pad
- Conservation: with alkaline reserve, acid-free, no optical brightening agents (permanent in accordance with ISO 9706)
- Uses: oil and oil pastel
For shipping please order 10 sheets minimum. It is easier to package to prevent damage.
Single sheets may be purchased in store.