Strathmore 300 Bristol Vellum Pads
This tape-bound pad of bristol weight paper is designed for fine pen and ink, pencil, colored pencil and more. Bristol Vellum surfaces are great for graphite, colored pencil, charcoal, pastel, and crayon. The surface has peaks and valleys which grab dry media such as graphite. More even shading and deeper tones can be achieved on a vellum surface. Strathmore 300 Bristol Vellum is also excellent for mechanical drawing. Explore various techniques on a paper that can handle erasing without smudging or feathering.
- Weight: 100 lb. (270 g/m)
- Sizes: 9″ x 12″, 11″ x 14″
- Surface: Vellum
- 20 sheets
- 2 ply
- Acid free
- Bright white
- Also available in full sheets here.
- Ideal for technical drawings and sketches
- Graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, pen & ink, marker, soft pastel, mixed media, oil pastel, and collage.
Looking for inspiration? Check out Strathmore Art’s Instagram here!