Royal Talens Rembrandt Oil Starter Set
This Oil Starter Set is an ideal introduction to the Rembrandt color line. This professional quality oil paint features highly concentrated, pure pigments ground with linseed oil, resulting in optimum strength and brilliance even when mixed heavily. This paint has a luxurious, buttery consistency that allows you to blend and mix with ease. Every color has the highest ASTM lightfastness rating, ensuring that your paintings will retain their original colors for years to come.
Rembrandt Oil Paint from Royal Talens has been developed through pure skill and artistic insight and is based on the best raw materials. These extra fine quality oil colours have a uniform viscosity and are crafted with highly concentrated pure pigments ground with linseed oil, giving them optimum strength and brilliance even when mixed heavily.
- This set includes six x 15 ml tubes: Zinc white (safflower), permanent yellow medium, permanent red medium, carmine, ultramarine deep and phthalo green blue.
- Buttery oil paint with a pasty consistency for a clear brush stroke
- Ground multiple times on a triple roller mill to create an artist quality fineness
- Offers a uniform viscosity and the highest degrees of lightfastness
- Available in 120 very pure and intense colours, including 57 single pigment colours
- Skillfully crafted in the Netherlands since 1899
Rembrandt Oil Colours have an intense luminosity and depth due to the very fine grinding process, along with the highest possible concentration of pigments. Colours have the maximum degree of lightfastness and durability throughout the range.
The range of Rembrandt oil paint consists of 120 colours with a balanced distribution between opaque and transparent colours. It also includes some specialized colours such as genuine cadmiums and shiny metallic colors. Each color has a smooth, buttery texture and a rich intensity.