Pentel Arts Sepia Pocket Brush Pen
The New Pentel Sepia Pocket Brush Pen is the ‘must have’ Brush pen. The resilient man-made bristles resist fraying, while maintaining an accurate point. It is a real time saver for figure drawing class and plein-air ink sketching. The Pentel Pocket Brush Pen uses a convenient, long-lasting cartridge refills are clean and easy to replace. The ink is fade and water resistant.
- Create fine to broad lines with a single brush stroke
- Permanent, pigment ink brush pen is ideal for painting, cartooning and detailing
- Valve-activated, nylon brush tip pen for smooth flow, without leaking
- Sepia ink
- Each pen comes with 4 refill ink cartridges. Uses Pentel FP10 refills
- Reduce your environmental impact by using refills, instead of buying new supplies.
- 60 meter writing distance
- Also available in Black here.
This fantastic brush pen is an example of a leak guarded and self-contained Japanese style calligraphy pen. The pen uses clean, convenient long-lasting refills of pigment ink that is both water and fade resistant. Leak proof fittings and measured ink flow guard against soiled clothing and unsightly mistakes. Dip the brush in hot water to reform the brush shape.
Each pen comes with 4 refill ink cartridges and uses Pentel FP10 refills. Reduce your environmental impact by using refills, rather than buying new supplies!
This brush pen is portable, neat, and easy-to-use, compared to traditional paint and brushes. Ideal for painting on location and travel.
Valve-activated, nylon brush tip pen for smooth flow, without leaking.