Holbein Meltz Colored Pencil Blender Marker
Conveniently blend, blur, soften and mix Holbein Artists’ Colored Pencils with the MELTZ marker, a water based blending thinner. Blending, gradations or brushstroke like effects can be achieved by using MELTZ on an area already covered with Holbein coloured pencils. This dual-tipped blender marker features a round pen tip and a brush tip.
While some colors are more difficult to blend, color mixing is done best when HOCP has been applied in a cross-hatch or layered pattern.
- Holbein Metallic colors and Soft White pencils will not blend or thin well with Meltz.
- Meltz may not work with other brands of colored pencils
- Depending on the type and thickness of paper, Meltz may stain the opposite side of the paper you are working on. It is best to do a test in advance.
- After use, close the cap tightly and keep out of reach of children
- Clean the tip of the pen between colors and after each use.