The addition of gel medium to a paint allows for a clearer brush stroke/structure. Furthermore, all gels, pure or mixed with paint, due to their large adhesive capacity are ideally suited to incorporate materials such as sand, sawdust, paper, wood, stone, etc. in the paint.
Gel Medium – is a little thicker than Amsterdam acrylic colours.
Purpose: Increasing the viscosity and transparency of acrylic colours, reducing the gloss.
Heavy Gel – increases the brush stroke even further.
Extra Heavy Gel – apply very sharp structures and extremely thick layers.
Composition: Acrylic resin dispersion, thickening compounds, matting agent (silica)
Milky white product, dries to a colorless and transparent finish.
- Makes acrylic colors thicker
- Increases the brush stroke
- Enables the application in one stroke of extremely thick layers of acrylic colour
- Also suitable for gluing all kinds of materials
- Apply at temperatures above 10 °C
- Do not freeze