There are so many uses for gift cards and artists find the most creative application for these little plastic marvels.
Besides scraping ice off car windows, little plastic cards are handy and can be used for many art applications.
A few handy ideas for gift cards…
- a carving tool for wax and encaustics
- a scraping blade to remove paint from a palette
- a palette knife to trowel paint for abstract art
- a glue spreader
- a squeegee to push gels through a stencil
- a clay tool for working air-dry or polymer clays
- a bone folder for creasing and folding paper for bookbinding and origami
- a tool for applying primer to canvas
- a burnisher or mark-making tool for printmaking
- Of course, the number one use is…to shop for art supplies at The Paint Spot!
Gift cards are fool-proof gifts. There’s no more guessing on your part. Is your artist coveting an easel, new oil paint colours, some quality watercolour paper, or one of our beautiful fountain pens? Cards give your artist the option to choose exactly the art or craft supplies they’ve been dreaming about. Whatever item caught their eye, they’ll be thrilled to know you’ve given them that gift. We’ve made it easier than ever by offering digital cards you purchase online, and physical cards, online, or in store.
NEW! You can purchase secure digital gift cards online and send them immediately or schedule delivery to time it perfectly.