Are you taking the Colour Theory Challenge? This is the perfect kit to go along with the course because the supplies were curated by artist, Kim Fjordbotten for excellent value in good quality art supplies. This set will not only get you started but it will keep you painting for a long time. Just add paper and water.
The Paint Spot has created a complete kit that contains the basic supplies for our Colour Theory in Watercolour Workshop.
Included in the Colour Theory Kit:
- St Petersburg White Nights Watercolour IWS 36 Colour Set in a folding plastic palette
- SMLT Watercolour Authentic Album, stitched binding, blue cover 7×10” 12 sheets
- Stonehenge Aqua CP 100% cotton 7×10”, 15 sheets
- Holbein Gold 020 Stroke Brush 1”
- Holbein Gold 001 Round Brush size 10
- Holbein Gold 130 Script Brush size 2
- Holbein Gouache Primary White 15 ml
- Sakura Pigma Pen Black 05
- Sakura Gelly Roll White 05
- Graphite Transfer Paper 18×24” (Folded)