Pebeo 4Artist Paint Marker – Light Green
The 4Artist Marker is Pebeo’s multi-application Oil Paint Marker that will revolutionize your approach to paint markers and to traditional painting.
These markers are available in 18 highly pigmented, glossy finish colors which offer excellent lightfastness across the entire color range. The 4 different nibs (2mm and 4mm bullet tip, 8mm tip, and 15mm) offer genuine versatility of use.
- Base: Oil
- Finish: Gloss
- Opacity: Opaque
- Size: 4mm round nib
Ideal for applying on smooth, non-porous surfaces, the colors are quick-drying and can also be diluted to obtain shades, glazes, gradients and fading effects. This unique formula brings traditional oil painting techniques to a whole new level. It is now possible to paint with oils while enjoying the properties of a paint marker.
Extremely versatile, these Pebeo 4Artist Markers integrate perfectly with Pebeo Mixed Media paints. Use them over dry Vitrail, Fantasy Prisme, Fantasy Moon, Gedeo resins, acrylics, and oils, as well as inks. Beginner and professional artists alike will find these markers become their favorite painting tools for creative expression.
The 4 Artist Marker needs to be primed before first use:
- Shake the marker firmly with the cap closed to circulate the ball.
- Then, on a sheet of paper, press the tip several times to soak the nib with paint.
These markers allow you to draw accurately on most surfaces. They are perfectly suited to work on canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, and porcelain, as well as plaster.
The result will be less brilliant on porous surfaces. To avoid loss of gloss on these surfaces, we suggest applying a coat of acrylic medium or water-based varnish.
Ideal for mixed media, the 4 Artist Marker can be used with Fine Art paint (oil, acrylic and inks) or specialized paints such as Vitrail, Gédéo resins, Prism and Moon effect paints. We suggest applying a coat of acrylic gel or 4ARTIST MARKER varnish to the paint before applying the marker.
To achieve splattering or dripping effects, the nib should be “over-soaked” with paint and then shaken. This is easier with the 8mm and 15mm nibs. To do this, be careful to protect yourself from any contact with the eyes. Before closing the marker, wipe the nib holder and re-control the flow of paint.
About 4Artist Markers:
- Drying Time: Fast (5 to 15 minutes depending on the porosity of the surface and the thickness deposited)
- Coverage: 4 mm : 156 meters.
- Dilution: Odorless Mineral spirits will allow you to dilute the colour and thus create blending or glazing effects. It also allows you to erase all traces of the marker on smooth, non-porous surfaces and on dry Pebeo Mixed Media paints.
- Varnishing: To varnish work containing 4 Artist Markers, you must use the 4ARTIST MARKER varnishes which are specifically formulated for this range.
- Supports: Canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, porcelain, plaster, as well as mineral material. The results will be fainter on porous surfaces. To avoid loss of gloss on these surfaces, we suggest applying a coat of acrylic gel or water-based varnish.
- Cleaning: Clean with Odorless Mineral Spirits
- Storage: Be sure to store markers horizontally.