The design of this limited-edition set was developed with the illustrations by the finalists of the art competition of 2020 “Inspired by the White Nights”: Artwork of Natalia Klassen is presented on the “Urban Landscape” (Cityscape) set.
- All of the paints in this set have maximum colour-fastness ***
- Most of the paints in the sets are single pigmented.
- The pure, true colours – close to spectral – make it possible to mix the paints and obtain a rich variety of different shades.
- Ergonomically shaped plastic cases are convenient to take outside. The paints are reliably fixed and won’t fall out when the case is turned over. The case features a compartment for a travel brush and two spacious palettes for mixing.
- All of the watercolours in the “White Nights” palette is non-toxic, certified and meet ASTM D-4236 standards.