Artograph Tracer Opaque Projector
Artograph quality blended with a simple design brings this economical Tracer into the price range of the beginning artist or crafter. Use to project sketches, patterns, photos, etc. onto a wall or an easel for fast and easy viewing or tracing.
Make it easy. Make it big…with Projectors. Whether it’s image clarity, copy reduction/enlargement, or color-corrected brightness you need, we offer practical economical choices. Select the optimal model for quick and easy enlarging capabilities to create banners, murals and paintings or precision clarity necessary for airbrushing and fine art.
Art projectors project an image onto a work surface for tracing and visualizing. This allows the artist, crafter, or designer to size, view or lay out a particular design with incredible speed and accuracy, while maintaining integrity and control. An image can be reproduced exactly or used as a proportioning guide to aid in the creation of a new design.
A versatile art projector for the novice to experienced artist or crafter, and Artograph’s® bestseller. The Tracer® enlarges any design or pattern onto a wall or easel from 2 to 14 times the original size. Projected image can be easily traced and colored as desired. No set-up necessary and simple to operate. 23-Watt spiral fluorescent lamp included. Darkened room required.
- Enlarges flat artwork and small 3-D objects from 2 up to 14x onto any vertical surface
- Illumination: 23-Watt fluorescent lamp (included/8000 hours)
- Easy to use
- Horizontal projection onto any vertical surface
- Lightweight and portable
- Silent operation
- Ready when you are – no set up or assembly
- Copy size: 5 x 5 in (127 x 127 mm). Work in sections with larger designs and prints
- Net Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Lens: 200 mm optical glass
- UL, CUL and CE approved
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
- Made in the USA