Pébéo chalk paste allows you to make chalk yourself by shaping the paste to give it a final shape with your hands or using sculpting tools, moulds, cookie cutters, etc.
To weld the pieces of dough together before drying, just moisten them. Once dry, it is very solid and allows you to write and draw on rough surfaces such as sidewalks, schoolyards, and more.
Its formulation being natural, it whitens a little on drying. The chalk paste is easily erased with water. It is a self-hardening natural mineral paste, gluten-free, and the colors are miscible in them.
6 colors: 4 colors (white, yellow, red, blue) x 2 loaves + 2 colors (orange, green) x 1 loaf
- Mineral, natural, gluten-free paste to make your own sidewalk chalk.
- The dough is easily moldable and becomes very resistant once dry
- Chalk allows you to play and draw on rough surfaces
- Without cooking: drying in 24 hours depending on the thickness of the chalk
- Mixable colors with each other
- Chalk erases easily with water
- Easy cleaning of hands and tools with a brush