Sparklettoo Glitter Tattoos
The best glitter tattoos on Earth! The Ruby Red UV Reactive Glitter Tattoo Kit contains one each of 12 Glitter Tattoo Stencils, as well as three jars of glitter (.13 oz each). This kit also includes an applicator brush, a duster brush and a bottle of body glue with a brush in the lid. This kit contains more than enough glitter and glue for 12 tattoos.
Sparkletattoo Glitter Tattoos can be removed with 90% rubbing alcohol and a paper towel or cotton pad.
- Superior Coverage
- Low Cost
- On in seconds – lasts for a week
- FDA Compliant
Find individual UV and blacklight reactive face paints here.
- Clean the skin. Before you begin, it is important that the skin is clean. Lotion, sunscreen or oily skin can prevent tattoos from lasting.
- Remove the top two layers of the tattoo stencil. Place the two top layers on the skin & apply light pressure to ensure a good stick.
- Apply to skin & Remove the Clear Top Coat. Press the stencil to the skin for just a moment.
- Even though Sparkletattoo glue is FDA approved and Sparkletattoo glitter is cosmetic grade, do NOT use them on the face.
- Apply Glue. Use the applicator brush inside the body glue bottle to apply the glue over the stencil.
- Remove the Stencil & Apply Glitter. Glitter can be applied before or after the stencil is removed.
- Dust off Excess Glitter. Lightly dust over the tattoo with the Sparkletattoo dusting brush.
About Ruby Red:
Ruby Red Paint is the result of a 25+ year career in the cosmetics field and a Guinness World Record holding face painter. Ruby Red Paint offers the safest face paints with a child toy safety rating. Vegan, Paraben free and made in the USA.
All Ruby Red products are hypoallergenic, FDA compliant, paraben-free, and made in the USA, in addition to being cosmetic and child toy safety rated.
Ruby Red UV Reactive Tattoo Kit – Glitter Tattoo Kit