BFK Rives – Made at the ARCHES® paper mill
Like all Velin d’ARCHES paper, this printmaking paper is recommended for art publishing, prints and drawing. BFK Rives has a smoother surface and finer grain, and is available in a more varied range of colours. It is a cotton rag paper favored by printmakers. It is acid free, with four deckled edges.
- Composition: 100% cotton – Made on a cylinder mould
- Weight: 280 gsm
- Texture: light fine grain with a smooth surface
- Colours: white, cream, grey and black
- Edges (sheet): 4 deckled edges
- Watermark (sheet): “BFK Rives® France ∞”
- Format: sheet 22″ x 30″ (also available in a roll)
- Conservation: with alkaline reserve, acid free, no optical brightening agents (permanent in accordance with ISO 9706)
Lithography, intaglio engraving, letterpress, screen printing, blind embossing, gold tooling, linocut, gravure process, calligraphy, drawing and more.
*Will be rolled for shipping. For shipping, please order 5 sheets minimum. It is easier to package to prevent damage. May not qualify for free shipping. See our shipping policy here.
Single sheets may be purchased in store.