50 016 Poppy oil, bleached – pure and light
Bleached poppy oil. Less yellowing than linseed oil; slower drying than linseed oil varnish, linseed oil and stand linseed oil. Binding component for oil colours and oil painting mediums; binder for own production of white oil colours. Attention: Use only sparingly and always in combination with sunflower- or linseed oil!
Thinner: turpentine substitute (50019).
- Binding component for oil colours and oil painting mediums.
- Binder for own production of white oil colours. (The mixing ratio of binder to pigment very much depends on the type of pigment. Pre-test!)
- Attention: Poppy oil should only be used sparingly and always in combination with sunflower oil or linseed oil!
- The product dries slower than linseed oil, purified, 50015.
- The product shoes a lower tendency to yellow than linseed oil, purified, 50015.
- The product is ready to use, but can be diluted with e.g. turpentine substitute 50019.
- Please clean tools like brushes or palettes as soon as possible with e.g. oil turpentine 50024 / 50102, turpentine substitute 50019 or brush cleaner 50051 / 50052.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 60 ml and 200 ml
Contains: sunflower oil.