Artograph LED LightPad
Take your projects to the next level with the new Artograph LightPad Series of art and craft light boxes. The super-bright, cool and evenly illuminated surface gives you the perfect platform to get your ideas off the ground. The LightPad series is built to last a lifetime with LED technology that saves energy and means you’ll never have to replace lamps again!
Quality you can count on. Products for the Creative Mind by Artograph. Visit the website at www.artograph.com for more information on the strong, bright, and cool LED LightPad.
Light Pad Sizes:
- LightPad 920 – 11.25″ W x 8.5″ D x 0.5″ H – Light Area: 9″ x 6″
- LightPad 930 – 14.25″ W x 11.25″ D x 0.5″ H – Light Area: 12″ x 9″
- LightPad 940 – 19.25″ W x 14.25″ D x 0.5″ H- Light Area: 17″ x 12″
- LightPad 950 – 26.5″ W x 19.25″ D x 0.5″ H – Light Area: 24″ x 17″
- Super Bright LEDs Provide Perfectly Even Illuminated Surface
- Maintenance-Free LEDs Last up to 50,000 Hours
- Variable Brightness 500 to 5500 Lux
- Color Temperature: 6000–7000 K Cool White
- Durable and Attractive Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Double Layered Firm Work Surface
- Power Supply: AC Adapter 100V – 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Includes Custom Protective Storage Sleeve
Published on Oct 28, 2014:
“After driving over it SIX times, and throwing it off the roof of our building, we went back to a test we’d done many times before: Standing on a Light Pad to show how strong it is. Then lightly jumping on it. Yes, those were takes one and two. This is Take 3 and our engineer isn’t messing around anymore. Full power jumping impact on the surface of the LightPad resulted in no damage, no dents. We wiped the gravel from the parking lot off of it, and put the Light Pad back into service where we’d been using it.”
Obviously, we don’t recommend you try these sort of tests yourself (*Do Not Attempt! You will void your warranty!), but you can be confident your LightPad by Artograph is engineered and built for strength and durability to last a lifetime.