*Discontinued* Get them while supplies last!
The front-loading SUMO Canvas Frames were designed to help solve a unique problem for artists who work on canvas or wood panel: a strong and versatile framing system that allows you to easily frame your work in almost any size dimension without custom framing!
Each SUMO package contains half the moulding and hardware needed to assemble a frame. Simply combine 2 packages (height + width) to create your desired frame size, connect your pairs, pop in your artwork from the front and secure from the back with the screws provided.
Constructed of finished aluminum from 8″ to 60″, almost any standard or non-standard size frame is possible.
These sleek metal frames have a contemporary flair with a narrow profile and provide an elegant, floating look for works on stretched canvas or cradled wood panels. Available in Slim (1¼″ deep to accommodate a ¾″ deep canvas) & Deep (2″ deep to accommodate a 1½″ deep canvas) in black or white finishes.
- 2 sumo packages make 1 frame: mix and match for the perfect standard or non-standard frame size
- For works on canvas or panel
- Available in Slim or Deep from 8″ to 60″ lengths
- Made of aluminum with a black or white powder-coated matte finish
- Hardware for assembly is included with each pair
- Wire and wall hooks not included
- Canvas sold separately
- Comes with assembly instructions