Prismacolor Nupastel Sets
Prismacolor Premier NuPastel soft pastel sticks feature rich, creamy pigments that allow for easy blending and shading. Perfect for creating illustrations or drawings, you can sharpen these pastels to a fine point for detailed work, or dulled for full coverage. Use them wet or dry for varying effects. Also available individually.
- Available in 96 vibrant colors
- Ideal for blending and shading
- Use them wet or dry for varying effects
- High quality pigments deliver rich color saturation
- 12 set: Sap green, White, Sanguine, Violet, Iron blue, Hooker’s green, Black, Cadmium yellow deep. Ultramarine blue, Pale vermillion, and Sepia, as well as Carnival red.
- 24 set: Buff, Lemon Yellow, Deep Cadmium Yellow, Light Ocher, Pale Vermilion, Salmon Pink, Carmine Madder, Carnival Red, Madder Pink, Violet, Cocoa Brown, Sanguine. Van Dyke Brown, Sepia, Sap Green, Hooker’s Green, Pistachio Green, Olive Green, Light Blue. Ultramarine Blue, Iron Blue, Warm Medium Grey, White and Black.
- 36 set: Buff, Lemon Yellow, Deep Cadmium Yellow, Light Ochre, Deep Chrome Yellow, Deep Orange, Salmon Pink, Scarlet, Crimson Red, Carmine Madder. Carnival Red, Rose Pink, Madder Pink, Red Violet, Carmine, Violet, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa Brown, Sanguine, Indian Red, Van Dyke Brown. Sepia, Bottle Green, Light Sap Green, Sap Green, Hooker’s Green, Pistachio Green, Olive Green, Light Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Deep Blue, Iron Blue, Indigo Blue, Warm Medium Grey, White, and Black.
- 48 set: Black, Buff, Bottle Green, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Cadmium Yellow Deep, Carmine, Carmine Madder, Carnival Red, Chrome Yellow. Crimson Red, Cocoa Brown, Deep Blue, Emerald Green, Hooker’s Green, Hyacinth Violet, Indian Red, Indigo Blue, Iron Blue, Ivory, Lemon Yellow. Light Blue, Light Naples Yellow, Light Ochre, Light Sap Green, Madder Pink, Maroon, Olive Green, Orange, Pale Vermilion, Peacock Blue. Pistachio Green, Raw Sienna, Red Violet, Rose Pink, Salmon Pink, Sandalwood, Sanguine. Sap Green, Sepia, Ultramarine Blue, Van Dyke Brown, Veronese Green, Viridian Green, Violet, Warm Gray Light, Warm Gray Medium, and White.